Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dibujos Sin Papel Cont'd

For the second drawing, I decided to use plaster to cast what would be the roof plan of my scheme, which ends up being also a habitable space of my library. In my first intent of a cast, i deciced to use the shape of the mural and give every element found in it an angle, such as in the previous assignments, but this time instead of being an angled plane it would end up being an angled solid. The results were not very good, mainly because the cast broke since it was not mixed properly. The idea behind this cast was not bad but Professor Carranza suggested me to take another approach at the casting, whcih would be use the same drawing but give every shape, a orthogonal depth, in order to explore a realition between the level of every figure in this mural. Below are some of the pictures of my first intent with plaster.







No comments:

Post a Comment